Head Coach – Community
- Liaise with (internal): Exco members, General Manager Breakaway, Part-time Coaches, Parents, Team Managers, Breakaway Secretariat and athletes.
- Liaise with (external): Network of coaches and athletes in Singapore and rest of the world.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
The Head Coach – Community will be an experienced and knowledgeable person to transition athletes through the development pathway, from development to youth, competitive and age-group. He/She will need to develop Breakaway in four main areas, to review, strengthen and coordinate the club’s Objectives, Tactics and Outcomes, to implement talent development strategy that fits into the national framework, to devise a strategy to monitor athletes performance through comprehensive assessment, communication with coaches, and regular evaluation and to oversee a centralized training program with the coaches.
The person must therefore possess a recognized ITU Level 2 Coaching Certificate (or experience equivalent) with a good track record of past coaching and high-performance achievements.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ Degree in Sports/Exercise
- Minimum World Triathlon Level 2 Coaching Certification or equilivant
- NROC registered.
- Minimum of 10 years of Triathlon Coaching experience with full spectrum of developing athlete abilities from community to performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to transition athletes through the development pathway, from development to Youth, Competitive and Age-Group.
- Minimum of 10 years of Coaching Development experience.
- Be familiar with athlete support programs and policies administered by Sport Singapore
- Be familiar with the requirements on the Code of Athlete Management which includes establishment and implementation of fair and transparent athlete selection policy, implementation of athletes’ agreement, adoption and adherence to anti-doping rules and policies
- Have excellent communication skills
- A positive role model for athletes
- Able to mentor staff and coaches in the organization
- Highly dependable and able to work independently
- Good network and relationship with partners, local and regional
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, planning and presentation skills
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions be self-motivated and results-driven; excellent relationship management skills; team player; excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Be a Team Player
- $3800-4200 per month depending on experience and qualifications (Part-time)
Please email your detailed resume to email@example.com by 30th April 2021