- Co-founders & Sports Development Manager.
- Liaise with (internal): Exco members, General Manager Breakaway, High-Performance Athletes, Part-time Coaches, Parents, Team Managers, Breakaway Secretariat and athletes
- Liaise with (external): Triathlon Association of Singapore, Singapore Triathlon Clubs and Teams.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
The Sports Development Executive will be a knowledgeable person so as to provide assistance in coaching programmes and plan for and implement the development of Breakaway in two main areas, viz. a.) plan, assist and deliver customised training programmes for athletes b) assist in day to day operations.
The person must therefore possess a recognized CoachSG Coaching Certificate (or experience equivalent) with a good track record with past employers.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- CoachSG level 1 or Equivalent Coaching Certification*
- A University Degree in a related field of study would be an advantage but not essential
- A past athlete and/or who understands the local sports system.
- Strong understanding of Technical Rules and Regulations of the ITU and TAS
- Able to understand and plan core training concepts including periodization, training phases etc, coordinate, and review the sports science, coaching needs, and allocate resources to optimize performance
- Able to assist in planning coaching programs for the development pathways for athletes.
- Be familiar with athlete support programs and policies administered by Sport Singapore.
- Be familiar with the requirements on the Code of Athlete Management which includes establishment and implementation of fair and transparent athlete selection policy, implementation of athletes’ agreement, adoption and adherence to anti-doping rules and policies
- Have excellent communication skills
- A positive role model for athletes
- Highly dependable and able to work independently
- Able to travel where necessary and take on additional duties when the need arises such as a dual role as a team manager
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions be self-motivated and results-driven; excellent relationship management skills; team player; excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Be a Team Player
- $2,000 to $2,600 per month depending on experience and qualifications
Please email your detailed resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th April 2021